bkgd

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Look

I just love Christmas time, I love all the glitter and glam that comes with this wonderful time of the year.   I was inspired to create this look by project runway. The winning looks had beautiful combos of sparkly silver and gold components. I also decided to make it smokey for a more sexy night time look. It is a bit longer because I take time to teach you how to properly apply lashes.

It is my hope that you are successful at your Christmas makeup look. One piece of advice is that if you know yourself and think you arent gonna have time to do your makeup, try doing it earlier in the day and use primer so that it will last all day long. It is easier to touch it up during the day rather than doing your makeup last minute and having it look all messy from lack of time (or not doing it at all).

Enjoy this holiday season and Merry Christmas!





Product used:
inner shadow: nylon
center shadow: amber lights
outer corner shadow: concrete
crease: contrast
eyeliner: blacktrack
waterline liner: engraved
cheeks: sunbasque
lipstick: prolongwear (red) lasting lust

inspiration:







2 comments:

  1. Love love this look. I'm going to have to try out some lashes again - thanks for showing how to do it! I could never get them on right - maybe this time, now that I know how, I'll be able to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you liked it!! please try some lashes, theyre not that hard if you let the glue get tacky and look down in a mirror :) Let me know if you have any questions

    ReplyDelete